Powered By: Vegamatrix and Kushman Bacteria Collection
- 1 Bale of Pro Mix HPCC (3.8 cu ft) –The ideal growth medium of blended peat mosses, selected for its superior water holding capacity and excellent drainage.
- 1 ⅓ Cup Alfalfa Meal (2.5-0.5-2.5) An excellent source of all-natural nitrogen and potassium plant fertilizer. Provides a steady food source for the diverse microbe populations.
- 1 ⅓ Cup Cottonseed Meal (6-2-1) Promotes vigorous and consistent growth by releasing N-P-K slowly throughout the growth cycle.
- 1 ⅓ Cup Soybean Meal (7-2-1) An all-natural fertilizer derived for soybeans. Helps build soil aggregates with the assistance of beneficial microbes. Slow release N-P-K.
- 1 ⅓ Cup trace minerals (Azomite) An all-natural volcanic source of micronutrients containing various trace minerals such as silica.
Wet Ingredients: Mixed Per Gallon of Water for Initial Soak
- 4 Ounces Fulvic Acid Nature’s most powerful micronutrient complex. Chelates all available nutrients in the soil after mineralization. We recommend SOUL by HyKreations.
- 4 Ounces Pure Kelp Provides natural amino acids, gibberellic acid cytokinin, auxins and 55 trace minerals in ionic form. We recommend ESSENCE by HyKreations.
- 4 Ounces of Vegamatrix hypHa (Activator) A beautiful mycelia forming bacteria Streptomyces griseoflavs. Breaks down the most difficult carbon sources. The first of its kind. The smell of rain!!!
- 4 Ounces of Vegamatrix pHyre– A root colonizing bacteria capable of nitrogen fixation and phosphate solubilization. Produces exopolysaccharides and mucilage that adhere to root tips of plants. Secures the root system.
- Use minimum 1 ml per gallon of water of Vegamatrix Amp-It to prevent any nutrient deficiencies.
- Incorporate all liquids ( fulvic, kelp, hypHa, pHyre) one at a time.
- For successive transplants: apply pHyre and hypHa at 5 ml per gallon of water.
- Continue to apply Fulvic Acid and Kelp at a rate of 5ml per gallon of water weekly.
- As per feeding chart, apply pHyre and hypHa at a rate of 2ml per gallon of water with every watering.
- Optional: For additional carbon source add 2 ml per gallon water of Humic acid with every watering. We recommend HEART by HyKreations weekly.
|Liquid Kelp Options:||HyKreations||Essence||0-0-0|
|GS Plant Foods||Organic Liquid Kelp||0.3-0-0.6|
|Fulvic Acid Options:||HyKreations||Soul|
|Black Earth Humic||Activ FC|